- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 136
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
After the Beginning: Creation Revealed in Science and ScriptureAnthony L. EdridgeWestBow Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$21.20Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW754621
Theology and Practice of Mission: God, the Church, and the NationsBruce Riley AshfordB&H Academic / 2011 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$25.99Save 31% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW464122
Before You Go: Forty Days of Preparation for a Short Term Mission, A Daily DevotionalJack HempflingXulon Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW913511
Get Uncomfortable: Serve the Poor. Stop Injustice. Change the World...In Jesus' Name, Member BookTodd PhillipsLifeway / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW852996
A Guide to Short-Term Missions: A Comprehensive Manual for Planning an Effective Mission TripH. Leon Greene M.D.Biblica / 2006 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:
$15.00Save 77% ($11.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW856763
Can I drink the water?
But I don't speak the language.
You want me to sleep where?
They eat what?
How am I going to raise that much money?
Is it really God's will for me to go?
I don't know how to share the gospel.
Are you ready?More than one million people will go into all the world on short-term missions trips this year. Are you ready to be one of them?
Anne-Geri' and Greg have been in the field and led teams there-and back. They will help you prep and pack for the trip, put their arms around you while you're gone, and offer perspective as you reenter "normal" life.
How to Get Ready for Short-Term Missions will help you:
- Pack your suitcase and prepare your heart
- Build genuine relationships with the locals
- Understand cultural differences
- Deal with physical fatigue
- Combat stretched emotions
There's even a chapter for clammy-handed parents!
With humor and experience, Anne-Geri' and Greg ask questions you can't hide from and help you focus on your true mission.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Short Term
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> The Church & Missions
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Start A New Search