This book will walk you step-by-step through the collegeadmissions process with room for you to fill in your lists, check off progress, and create memories. With advice for creating unforgettable applications, essays and interviews, students will learn what to say (and how to say it), what to wear, what's important to admissions officers, tests, picking a college and more. 229 pages, indexed, softcover.
The latest in the How to Say It(r) series demystifies the omplex college admissions process.
How to Say It(r) to Get Into the College of Your Choice offers students-as well as their parents and school counselors-a variety of essential resources and information, including:
- Worksheets for writing personal statements and resumes
- Winning words and phrases for filling out a sample Common Application used by more than 200 of the top colleges
- Finding the right words for the admissions essay-using advice from admissions directors at top schools
- Pointers for the essay portion of the New SAT- plus a practice test
- The fundamentals of obtaining winning recommendations
- Statements to make interviews successful
Linda Metcalf, Ph.D., a Certified School Guidance Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, is the author of numerous articles and has presented over 200 workshops around the world on school-related issues. She has appeared on The Montel Williams Show among other national media outlets.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.