Buy Download $2.99 Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|/preview/88/11/DV2380_1_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/11/37/DV2380_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/11/38/DV2380_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Soul Detox- Session 5||media||Groeschel- Craig||12:0|
|/preview/88/08/DV2380_2_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/11/31/DV2380_2_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/11/32/DV2380_2_vposter.pnglisting||2. Soul Detox- Session 5||media||Groeschel- Craig||12:0|
|Format: Video Download|
|Publication Date: 2012|
Availability: In Stock
We all know that smoking is unhealthy, but there are other second-hand toxins that we bring into our home, workplace, and church, exposing ourselves and loved ones to deadly poison. These are things that we allow ourselves to view, think, and be part of every day without considering the risks to our spiritual health. Soul Detox is a five-session video-based study by Craig Groeschel that shines light on the dark influences, emotions, and behaviors that affect Christians and teaches how to live pure lives in a filthy world. In this video download of Session 5, Germ Warfare, you will learn how to fix your attention on what is right and not get entrenched in culture, which can drag you down. This video can be used for personal reflection or for group discussion with the companion participant's guide (sold separately).
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Download
- Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Sermon Illustrations >> Small Groups
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Sermon Illustrations >> Small Groups
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search