ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Simon Pulse
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
- Lays out the inside scoop on the biggest issues affecting our planet, such as global warming and overflowing landfills
- Offers dozens of tips on how to shop, dress, eat, and travel the green way
- Includes interviews with teens like you who are involved with fun, innovative green causes
- Shows that being environmentally conscious can be a natural part of your life -- and your generation's contribution to turning things around.
It doesn't matter if you can't vote or drive. Your efforts -- big or small -- will contribute to saving the planet. It's time for all of us to take action. It's time to go green!
-- Ed Begley, Jr., Living with Ed, for Discovery's Planet Green
"The guide is packed with tons of tips for becoming eco-chic..."
-- Teen Vogue
"We've got Generation X and Generation Y. Generation Green has a much better ring to it!"
-- Amy Edelen, co-host of FreshlyGreen.com & co-owner of YourGuidetoGreen.com
"Generation Green is a fast-paced and easy read for any young adult who's interested in finding purpose in their life and making a difference. If you know a teen that longs to be inspired by something more than reality TV, Generation Green is chocked full of fun and easy-to-apply actions which prove how small things can make a huge impact. Buy this book for every teen you know and allow them join with us to transform the world!"
-- James Arthur Ray, New York Times best-selling author of Harmonic Wealth
"Linda Sivertsen is the greenest person I know. She was born green!"
-- Leeza Gibbons
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Download >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Reference
- Homeschool >> Science >> Earth Science
- Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Reference
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Reference
- Start A New Search