- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Simon Pulse
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
- Lays out the inside scoop on the biggest issues affecting our planet, such as global warming and overflowing landfills
- Offers dozens of tips on how to shop, dress, eat, and travel the green way
- Includes interviews with teens like you who are involved with fun, innovative green causes
- Shows that being environmentally conscious can be a natural part of your life -- and your generation's contribution to turning things around.
It doesn't matter if you can't vote or drive. Your efforts -- big or small -- will contribute to saving the planet. It's time for all of us to take action. It's time to go green!
-- Ed Begley, Jr., Living with Ed, for Discovery's Planet Green
"The guide is packed with tons of tips for becoming eco-chic..."
-- Teen Vogue
"We've got Generation X and Generation Y. Generation Green has a much better ring to it!"
-- Amy Edelen, co-host of FreshlyGreen.com & co-owner of YourGuidetoGreen.com
"Generation Green is a fast-paced and easy read for any young adult who's interested in finding purpose in their life and making a difference. If you know a teen that longs to be inspired by something more than reality TV, Generation Green is chocked full of fun and easy-to-apply actions which prove how small things can make a huge impact. Buy this book for every teen you know and allow them join with us to transform the world!"
-- James Arthur Ray, New York Times best-selling author of Harmonic Wealth
"Linda Sivertsen is the greenest person I know. She was born green!"
-- Leeza Gibbons
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Reference
- Homeschool >> Science >> Earth Science
- Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Reference
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Reference
- Start A New Search