- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Simon Pulse
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
- Lays out the inside scoop on the biggest issues affecting our planet, such as global warming and overflowing landfills
- Offers dozens of tips on how to shop, dress, eat, and travel the green way
- Includes interviews with teens like you who are involved with fun, innovative green causes
- Shows that being environmentally conscious can be a natural part of your life -- and your generation's contribution to turning things around.
It doesn't matter if you can't vote or drive. Your efforts -- big or small -- will contribute to saving the planet. It's time for all of us to take action. It's time to go green!
-- Ed Begley, Jr., Living with Ed, for Discovery's Planet Green
"The guide is packed with tons of tips for becoming eco-chic..."
-- Teen Vogue
"We've got Generation X and Generation Y. Generation Green has a much better ring to it!"
-- Amy Edelen, co-host of FreshlyGreen.com & co-owner of YourGuidetoGreen.com
"Generation Green is a fast-paced and easy read for any young adult who's interested in finding purpose in their life and making a difference. If you know a teen that longs to be inspired by something more than reality TV, Generation Green is chocked full of fun and easy-to-apply actions which prove how small things can make a huge impact. Buy this book for every teen you know and allow them join with us to transform the world!"
-- James Arthur Ray, New York Times best-selling author of Harmonic Wealth
"Linda Sivertsen is the greenest person I know. She was born green!"
-- Leeza Gibbons
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Download >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Reference
- Homeschool >> Science >> Earth Science
- Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Reference
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Reference
- Start A New Search