The one book every parent, teacher, coach, and youth pastor should read. This landmark book paints a compelling-and sobering-picture of what could happen to our society if we don't change the way we relate to today's teens and young adults.
Researched-based and solution-biased, it moves beyond sounding an alarm to outlining practical strategies to:
- Guide "stuck" adolescents and at-risk boys to productive adulthood
- Correct crippling parenting styles
- Repair damage from (unintentional) lies we've told kids
- Guide them toward real success instead of superficial "self-esteem"
- Adopt education strategies that engage (instead of bore) an "i" generation
- Pull youth out of their "digital" ghetto into the real world
- Employ their strengths and work with their weaknesses on the job
- Defuse a worldwide demographic time bomb
- Equip Generation iY to lead us into the future
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.