Many valuable and time-saving language resources, tools, and software have been made available to students and scholars alike. Although these can greatly enhance the research process, nothing can substitute for truly knowing the language on its own. Only then can the student and scholar have a deeper understanding of the language and engage with it in a more complete and informed manner.
This Reader's Edition of the UBS Greek New Testament
is helpful for the student working to gain a solid foundation in Greek, as well as the pastor or scholar desiring to maintain or develop confidence in reading the language. Along with informative textual notes typical to the UBS text, this edition also features a running dictionary in which less common words are defined and parsed at the bottom of each page, thus allowing the reader to refine his or her skills in actually reading
the Greek text.Main Features:
New in This Edition:Textual notes highlighting the most important differences between major Greek manuscriptsOT references in the margin
- Greek New Testament text of UBS4
- Every vocabulary word occurring 30 times or less in the New Testament is translated at the bottom of each page on which it occurs
- Idiomatic word combinations defined
- Difficult verb forms parsed
- Simple layout allows the reader to transfer easily from text to dictionary
- Appendix includes all vocabulary words occurring more than 30 times in the New Testament
- Includes maps from the UBS Greek New Testament
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.