- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
The gentle humor will remind you of your own family stories and people you know, from the little girl who blurts out the news about her mother's pregnancy during a church service to the woman who buys a donkey and drives him home in the backseat of her Fiat.
Charles H. Jones and Mary Crisp have captured the lighter side of life in these true anecdotes, and they encourage everyone to have a laugh along with them. Whether at work, officiating at a basketball game, or teaching school, you'll see that people get themselves into all kinds of situations on the journey from birth to the grave. Even if you don't have a cow speak up at your wedding, as happened to one young couple, you'll soon find a new appreciation for the humor in your own life!
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search