Fundamentals of the Faith: 13 Lessons to Grow in the Grace & Knowledge of Jesus ChristTeacher's Guide Edition
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 11.50 X 8.50 X 0.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Fundamentals of the Faith: 13 Lessons to Grow in the Grace and Knowledge of Jesus Christ - eBookJohn MacArthurMoody Publishing / 2009 / ePub$6.33 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews
$8.99Save 30% ($2.66)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10299EB
This is the teacher's guide edition to this great study of the fundamental beliefs of the Christian faith. With topics ranging from "God: His Character and Attributes" to "The Church: Fellowship and Worship," this study is ideal to disciple new believers or to realize afresh what it means to believe in Jesus. The teacher's guide contains all the answers to the 13 lessons taught in the accompanying students edition along with excellent teaching notes to prepare the leader to guide the group.
Pasor MikeTampa, FLAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great for Sunday school, home group.January 7, 2014Pasor MikeTampa, FLAge: Over 65Gender: maleIt's a great resource to equip Christians young and old, new in the faith as well as old. If you want to know what you believe and why, this is a great starting point.
MonyHouston,TxAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5October 19, 2013MonyHouston,TxAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5What a great resource to promote growth for new believers and saints who have walked with the Lord for years!! Still feasting on the truth of God's Word plainly presented in this resource.
JBurkeTennesseeAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Great Discipleship toolJuly 13, 2013JBurkeTennesseeAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I have been actively involved in the discipleship of new Christians for the past 15-20 years. This product has been invaluable to me in my quest to teach young believers the basics of the Christian faith.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible and What He Wants to Do with YouJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW280285
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books >> Christian Living
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search