- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Are you loving, joyful, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, AND self-controlled?
Most of the time? Sometimes? How about when life gets hard or marriage gets tough?
Whatever your answer may be, the good news is that you are not alone.
Best-selling author, mother, and wife Hayley DiMarco understands the challenges we all face and answers the question at hand: How can you be the woman God is calling you to be, a woman who bears the fruit of the Spirit in your marriage and in the daily grind of life?
To help you grow, Hayley explores the biblical significance of all 9 fruits of the Spirit, explaining how each fruit first begins to grow and then how each impacts your day-to-day life and marriage. She writes like a wise friend and is readily transparent about her own failures to be spiritually fruitful as well as her relational struggles for control, authority, and respect. Ultimately, Hayley teaches us how even the rockiest of marriages can blossom and generate the fruit God intends to produce.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Education
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search