- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Daily Scripture readings, devotional thoughts, and questions for personal reflection take about ten to twenty minutes and prepare you for the group review of the week's theme. Group discussion questions are provided and should take forty-five minutes. Six lessons. Scripture used for quotations is from the Holy Bible: New International Version
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Fruit of the Spirit
Best-selling author Calvin Miller has written an in-depth, biblically based study on the Fruits of the Spirits (Galatians 5:22). This unique study guide can be used as a personal study or in a small group setting.
- Lesson overview of each 6-week study
- Questions for reflection
- Character studies
- Bonus parable study
- Questions for small group discussion
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects >> Fruit of the Spirit
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search