- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Betrayal by enemies is expected, but when it comes from family and friends, it can be devastating. Perry Stone uses the intriguing example of a Judas goat to show you how to deal with the betrayal in a biblical way and find the strength to forgive.
A Judas goat is an actual goat that is raised with the sheep in the field; eating with them, sleeping with them, and generally gaining their trust. When the time comes to lead the sheep into the slaughterhouse, the sheep will follow the Judas goat into specially marked pens, the back of trucks, and in some instances into the slaughterhouse itself. The Judas Goat makes a strong correlation between this goat and the people in your lives who are operating with ulterior motives, helping you understand:
· The betraying strategy of potential Judas goats in your life
· The three levels of relationships and whom you should let into your inner circle of trust
· How to address false rumors and lies from those close to you
· The critical danger of unforgiveness, and more!
Other Customers Also Purchased
How to Interpret Dreams and Visions: Understanding God's warnings and guidance - eBookPerry StoneCharisma House / 2011 / ePub$8.53 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$15.99Save 47% ($7.46)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18399EB
Turnaround God: Discovering God's Transformational Power - eBookCharlotte GambillThomas Nelson / 2013 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39418EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search