- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Availability: In Stock
Series: Friendship 911
Fourteen-year-old Ann Cassidy has a secret, but she can't keep it any longer. The nightmares, the flashbacks, the false guilt-she has to tell someone. When Ann finally reveals the horror of her childhood sexual abuse, she feels some relief-but she has a new flood of emotions to deal with and she's scared.
Has anyone like Ann unburdened the dark memories of past sexual abuse with you? Do you know what to say or do? What is need most right now? Perhaps more than any time in life he or she needs a "911 friend"-a friend who " is always loyal and a brother [and sister who] is born to help in time of need" (Prov. 17:17).
Through the aid of a gripping true-to-life story, Josh McDowell along with Ed Stewart offers biblical insights and practical instruction on how your friend can deal with the pain of past sexual abuse. But more importantly, you will discover how to become a true source of comfort, encouragement, and support to him or her right now. This book is designed for you to read first and then give to your friend.
And if you are that person who is haunted by childhood sexual abuse, you will learn the all important path to wholeness. But more than that, you will discover how to experience the comfort, encouragement and healing you need from both God and a friend-most likely the friend who gave you this book.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Friendship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search