- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Availability: In Stock
Series: Friendship 911
When fifteen-year-old Jessica Ingram hears those words she knows she will never be the same. Suddenly her family-and her emotions-are in pieces. She feels as though her whole world is coming apart.
Do you know any students like Jessica who are facing the separation or divorce of parents? What can you say or do to help? What do they need most right now? Perhaps more than any time in their lives they need a "911 friend"-a friend who " is always loyal and a brother [and sister who] is born to help in time of need" (Prov. 17:17).
Through the aid of a gripping true-to-life story, Josh McDowell along with Ed Stewart offers biblical insights and practical instruction on what your friend can do when faced with the break-up of a home. But more importantly, you will discover how to become a true source of comfort, encouragement, and support to him or her during the ordeal. This book is designed for you to read first and then give to your friend.
And if you are that person faced with your parent's divorce, you will learn what to expect in the weeks and months ahead. But more than that, you will discover how to experience the comfort, encouragement and support you need from both God and a friend-most likely the friend who gave you this book.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Friendship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search