- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Dimensions: 6.75 X 4.00 (inches)
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 03/27/15.
Series: Friendship 911
A star athlete at his high school, Bobby Franklin faces graduation with anything but certainty. Should he choose ministry over his beloved baseball? Should he earn a college degree-or skip school and try to make it in baseball-or marry his girlfriend, Ashley? As a Christian, he wonders how he can know specifically what God wants him to do.
Do you know any students like Bobby who have major decisions to make and would like to know God's will? Do you know what to tell them? Do you know how to help? During their search for God's will in their life, there is one thing for sure they could use, a "911 friend"-a friend who " is always loyal and a brother [and sister who] is born to help in time of need" (Prov. 17:17).
Through the aid of a gripping true-to-life story, Josh McDowell along with Ed Stewart offers biblical insights and practical instruction on how to find God's specific will in one's life. But more importantly, you will learn how to become a true source of encouragement and guidance to someone wanting to know God's will. This book is designed for you to read first and then give to your friend.
And if you are that person facing some major issues in life, you will discover key scriptural principles to making tough personal decisions. But more than that, you will find that God really does care about the details of your life and wants what's best for you and so does your friend-most likely the person who gave you this book.
Josh McDowell is an internationally known speaker and author. He is a traveling representative of Campus Crusade for Christ speaking to more than ten million young people. Josh has authored or coauthored more than 120 books. Josh and his wife, Dottie, have four grown children.Veteran writer Ed Stewart is the author or co-author of numerous Christian books. He began writing fiction for youth as a co-author with Josh McDowell. He has since authored four suspense novels for adults. Ed and his wife, Carol, live in Hillsboro, Oregon.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Start A New Search