- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
In This Series
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Dimensions: 6.75 X 4.00 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Friendship 911
Created by God: Tweens, Faith, and Human Sexuality Student BookSave 19%
Friendship 911, Leaders GuideJosh McDowellSave 21%
Friendship 911 Series, WorkbookJosh McDowellSave 23%
What Do I Do When?: Answering Your Toughest Questions About Sex, Love & DatingKevin Moore4 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 10%
Senior high students Luke and Traci feel something for each other like they have never felt before. And the more they're together, the deeper their feelings and desire for each other grows. Will these feelings last? Are they truly in love? How can they really know?
Do you know any students like Luke and Traci who question what they're feeling and wonder if it's true love? Do you know what to tell them? Do you know how to help? During their quest for an answer, there is one thing for sure they could use, a "911 friend"-a friend who " is always loyal and a brother [and sister who] is born to help in time of need" (Prov. 17:17).
Through the aid of a gripping true-to-life story, Josh McDowell along with Ed Stewart offers biblical insights and practical instruction on how to define true love the way God does. But more importantly, you will discover how to become a true source of encouragement and guidance to someone in search of answers. This book is designed for you to read first and then give to your friend.
And if you are that person wondering if what you're feeling is the real thing, you will discover how to discern the true nature of love. But more than that, you will learn that God really does care about you and your love life and so does your friend-most likely the person who gave you this book.
Josh McDowell is an internationally known speaker and author. He is a traveling representative of Campus Crusade for Christ speaking to more than ten million young people. Josh has authored or coauthored more than 120 books. Josh and his wife, Dottie, have four grown children.Veteran writer Ed Stewart is the author or co-author of numerous Christian books. He began writing fiction for youth as a co-author with Josh McDowell. He has since authored four suspense novels for adults. Ed and his wife, Carol, live in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Dating Advice
- Teens >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search