- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Dimensions: 6.75 X 4.00 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Friendship 911
Now What Do I Do?: A Guide to Help Teenagers with Their Parents' Separation or DivorceLynn Cassella-KapusinskiActa Publications / 2006 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$10.95Save 32% ($3.46)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46304X
When fifteen-year-old Jessica Ingram hears those words she knows she will never be the same. Suddenly her family-and her emotions-are in pieces. She feels as though her whole world is coming apart.
Do you know any students like Jessica who are facing the separation or divorce of parents? What can you say or do to help? What do they need most right now? Perhaps more than any time in their lives they need a "911 friend"-a friend who " is always loyal and a brother [and sister who] is born to help in time of need" (Prov. 17:17).
Through the aid of a gripping true-to-life story, Josh McDowell along with Ed Stewart offers biblical insights and practical instruction on what your friend can do when faced with the break-up of a home. But more importantly, you will discover how to become a true source of comfort, encouragement, and support to him or her during the ordeal. This book is designed for you to read first and then give to your friend.
And if you are that person faced with your parent's divorce, you will learn what to expect in the weeks and months ahead. But more than that, you will discover how to experience the comfort, encouragement and support you need from both God and a friend-most likely the friend who gave you this book.
Josh MacDowell es graduado con honores del Seminario Teológico Talbot y miembro de dos sociedades de honor nacionales. Es autor de cinco libros que son éxitos de librería, incluyendo Evidencia que exige un veredicto y Más que un carpintero. Como miembro del equipo ambulante de Cruzada Estudiantil para Cristo, ha hablado a más de cinco millones de estudiantes y miembros de la facultad en 580 universidades en 57 países. Pertenece a la facultad de la Escuela Internacional de Teología y es instructor residente de «The Julian Center» [El Centro Julián], de Julián, California.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Start A New Search