- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In this brief book, Willimon confronts you with the seven last words' claim on your life. Written with the clarity, depth, and insight that are Willimon's trademark, Thank God It's Friday offers afresh the challenge and grace of the message of the Crucified One.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Christ's seven last words from the cross have long been a source of reflection, challenge, and soul-searching. These simple statements contain the full range of human emotions and divine self-revelation: grief, compassion, despair, forgiveness, physical need, the promise of redemption. In many ways they embody the core of the gospel.
In this brief book one of today's most noted churchpersons and preachers confronts the reader with the seven last words's claim on her or his life. Written with the clarity, depth, and insight that are Will Willimon's trademark, this book offers afresh the challenge and grace of the message of the Crucified One.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the NT
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the NT
- Start A New Search