- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Trapped by harmful habits, behaviors, and attitudes, we struggle to become the person God has created and called us to be. Saddleback Church teaching pastor Doug Fields says itÆs never too late to get a fresh start. With personal stories and youthful writing, Doug challenges readers to recognize that they may say they want God in their lives, but they really donÆt want to change. They are stuck. He says, "ItÆs not about trying harder, itÆs about plugging into GodÆs transforming power and submitting your entire life to Christ. Age doesnÆt matter; fresh starts are for everyone." Topics include:
- Dealing with pride
- Defining success
- Living with guilt
- Struggling with conflicts
- Finding true friendships
- Overcoming discouragement
- Facing rejection
- Attacking anger
Doug Fields has been a leader in youth ministry for over 30 years. In addition to being a youth pastor at two churches for 11 and 20 years, Doug is the founder of Simply Youth Ministry, the co-founder of Downloadyouthministry.com, the author of more than 50 books, and is currently working with Youth Specialties & Azusa Pacific University (HomeWords Center for Youth/Family). More information about Doug is available at www.dougfields.com.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search