- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Recognizing the world's confusion, Pope John Paul II proclaimed the Theology of the Body (TOB) - a profound message of love and human sexuality. He turned the notion of freedom on its head, declaring it to be selfless rather than selfish. He says "freedom exists for the sake of love," meaning that "freedom is the means and love is the end." Therefore, authentic freedom always asks "what is the good of the other person," not "what's in it for me?"
In this powerful five-part study for young adults, popular author and presenter Christopher West lays out a convincing and refreshing road map to living a life of freedom. The concepts presented in this study will change everything, including your worldview. Freedom to Love is ideal for college campus and parish young adult ministries.
Vendor: Ascension Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
More Information from the Publisher
- What is the Theology of the Body and how can it change my life?
- What does it mean to live a life of freedom?
- What does love look like and how do I live it?
- How can I tell the difference between love and lust?
- What is the problem with pornography?
- Doesn't contraception make me free?
- Does God have a plan for my future?
Find Related Products
- Catholic >> Bible Study
- Catholic >> DVDs
- Catholic >> Homeschool/Church School
- Catholic >> Spirituality
- Catholic >> Teaching/Pastoring
- Catholic >> Teens
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- DVDs >> DVD Studies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> DVDs
- Last Chance Bargains >> Teens
- Start A New Search