Buy Download $4.95 Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA. We apologize for any inconvenience.
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
How do you know that you have truly forgiven someone?
We can't live for too long before realizing we need to know how to forgive. We may want to forgive and try to forgive, yet still feel tormented by hurt and anger. As this study shows, forgiveness is usually a process we have to learn. We may not forgive perfectly, but we can learn from the Bible how to find the freedom of full forgiveness.
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: If we refuse to forgive, we have no claim on God's forgiveness.
--Teaching point two: Forgiveness requires that we surrender the right to get even.
--Teaching point three: Forgiving does not require forgetting.
Apply Your Findings
HANDOUT FOR FURTHER STUDY
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Keys to Forgiving, by Lewis B. Smedes (2001)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search