- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: 10 Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
‘What are the marks of a supernaturally changed heart?’
This is one of the questions the Apostle Paul addresses as he writes to the church in Corinth. He’s not after some superficial outward tinkering, but instead a deep–rooted, life–altering change that takes place on the inside. In an age where pleasing people, puffing up your ego and building your résumé are seen as the methods to ‘make it’, the Apostle Paul calls us to find true rest in blessed self–forgetfulness.
In this short and punchy book, best–selling author Timothy Keller, shows that gospel–humility means we can stop connecting every experience, every conversation with ourselves and can thus be free from self–condemnation. A truly gospel–humble person is not a self–hating person or a self–loving person, but a self–forgetful person.
This freedom can be yours…
Other Customers Also Purchased
Hebrew Word Study: A Hebrew Teacher's Search for the Heart of God - eBookChaim Bentorah4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 20%
The Sky Is Not Falling: Living Fearlessly in These Turbulent TimesCharles Colson4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 91%Video
The Prodigal God: Recovering the Heart of the Christian FaithTimothy Keller5 Stars Out Of 5 65 ReviewsSave 22%
Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels - eBookJ. Warner Wallace5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 41%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search