- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
After thirty-four years of holding unforgiveness in her heart, this writer realized it was easier to forgive.
But life challenges made it hard for her to let go of past hurts. After she was molested, she began going through a series of disappointments in life that caused her to be bitter and angry. She looked for love in the wrong places and attached herself to people who could not help her with her spiritual growth.
Then the Holy Spirit visited her one morning and told her how to release the hurt, the pain, the bitterness, and the anger that were causing the pain in her life. After He revealed the source of her pain, He sent another comforter to help assist her with the healing process. From that day she was healed, and she hopes that others reading this book will also be healed. The Holy Spirit gave her the title of this book, and within it is the key to its title, Four Blank Pages.
There are many women, men, and children who feel someone has caused their pain. But they can get past this pain and hurt by turning their lives over to the Holy Spirit and listening. Those who want to hang on to past hurt are only setting themselves up for more disappointments in life, but those who want to be healed will be healed.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Abuse
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search