A Biblical Start to Solid Foundations: A Christian's guide to conquer, overtake and win the victories through struggles, obstacles and problems in the Christian life. - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
This book is designed to help win people to Christ and enhance their daily walk with God in a victorious way.
Located in: Monroe, Georgia
Submitted: August 11, 2012
Tell us a little about yourself. I love nature, the mountains and quite places where I can get away from the hustle and fast pace world and enjoy God's wonderful creation.
What was your motivation behind this project? After many years of seeing prayers go up regarding our loved ones, family and friends and their struggle with "What do I do next" after struggles and major problems in life, I felt compelled to write this material to guide them to successful Victories in life.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? To be optimistic and more successful in the Valleys where we may feel all alone and no one cares or loves us. There is a better way and more enjoyable life.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? I personally saw in my own struggles and problems that by trusting God in my darkest hour, in the midst of the hardest times, I can be more than just a survivor, but a victorious Christian.
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? When I stop and think about ones like Dr. Charles Stanley, Dr. R.G. Lee and E.M. Bounds; I cannot get discouraged and stop but keep pressing on to that mark which is the calling of God.
Anything else you'd like readers / listeners to know: If you have been praying for years for your children, family or friends; I recommend this book to be given to them. It is a personal journey from one chapter to the next that allows them to document notes as they go along.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search