- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Divorce and Beyond: A Workbook for Recovery and HealingJames Greteman, Leon Haverkamp, Elsie P. RadtkeACTA Publications / 2003 / Trade Paperback$8.96 Retail:
$9.95Save 10% ($0.99)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW388160
Moving Forward After Divorce: Practical Steps To: Healing Your Hurts; Finding Fresh PerspectiveDavid Frisbie, Lisa FrisbieHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW917640Video
Now that I'm on my own...Can I be tough enough to survive, yet preserve a tender spirit? How do I deal with all of these intense feelings? How do I make this house my home?
Formerly a Wife, written by one who has been there, will help women in the post-divorce phase of their lives to:
- admit their feelings without feeding them
- make healthy choices for survival and beyond
- confront a myriad of issues including identity and self-worth, pain and memories, and the burden of new responsibilities.
Organized in an easy-reference, question/answer format, Formerly a Wife (1) provides support and comfort for the newly divorced woman (2) prepares and equips her for the unfamiliar territory ahead and (3) helps her take the first steps of survival toward becoming the person God is forming her to be.
Encourager5 Stars Out Of 5So Real! So Helpful!December 25, 2012EncouragerQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It is okay to feel the way you do, and you are NOT crazy! Formerly A Wife is really down to earth. You feel like you are the one in the pages. You are not alone in what you feel! And not only does Welby O'Brien share deeply and honestly, she offers hope in this deep dark valley of divorce. Don't be fooled by the title...it is helpful for men and women.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Divorce
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Start A New Search