- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
True reconciliation occurs through confession and forgiveness and is possible only through Christ.
Most of us will never look into the eyes of someone who murdered our friends and family. But Hutu and Tutsi Rwandans are now reconciling years after one of the most
devastating genocides in history. In this reconciliation we see the power of God s grace to bring repentance, transformation, and forgiveness. We also see the possibility of reconciliation in our own lives.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Romans 3:21-31, 2 Corinthians 3:7-18, 1 John 4:7-21
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: The Holy Spirit transforms the hearts of sinners and victims to make confession and forgiveness possible.
--Teaching point two: Perpetrators and victims stand together at the foot of the cross.
--Teaching point three: We forgive others because God forgives us.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Reconcilable Differences, by Mark Moring (2009)
This study is 8 printed pages.
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Forgiveness
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search