Forgiveness, Reconciliation, and Moral Courage: Motives and Designs for ministry in a Troubled World
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
Publication Date: 2004
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Beyond Doubt, Revised: Faith Building Devotions to Questions Christians AskCornelius Plantinga Jr.Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2001 / Trade Paperback$1.99 Retail:
$20.00Save 90% ($18.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49652
Resurrection: Scientific and Theological AssessmentsWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2002 / Trade Paperback$32.85 Retail:
$36.50Save 10% ($3.65)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW05190
Registers of the Consistory of Geneva in the Time of Calvin, Volume 1, 1542-1544Robert KingdonWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2000 / Trade Paperback$46.35 Retail:
$51.50Save 10% ($5.15)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW2846981
Partly a survey of existing attitudes and partly a how-to manual for the development of an active, public church, this book highlights the importance of forgiveness in both congregational life and society, and it traces out the intricacies of making it happen. After discussing common views of human nature and exploring the concepts of forgiveness and reconciliation as found in Scripture and throughout church history, the authors introduce a four-pronged approach to fostering forgiveness that includes education, community involvement, political advocacy, and strategies for developing the moral courage required to confront secular society.
Bold and constructive, this book offers a powerful vision of the relation of Christianity and culture.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Social Justice/Ethics
- Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Public Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Books >> Closeouts
- Books >> Theology >> Ethics >> Social Justice/Ethics
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Public Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Closeouts >> Academic
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Start A New Search