Phyllis Pellman Good's newly revised slow cooker cookbook has 700 great recipes for you to try. New to this edition of Fix-It and Forget-It are 100 brand new recipes. All 700 recipes have the "prep time," "cooking time," and "Ideal Slow-Cooker Size" listed at the top of each recipe. Other new features include helpful information, substitute ingredients, kitchen tools, equivalent measurements, drawings on the opening pages, an improved index, and a personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis Pellman Good. Your beloved favorite just got better! Paperback.
The book has already sold more than 5 million copies, so we didn’t want to spoil it! We have only added a few enhancements to this original cookbook in the wildly claimed Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series:
1. Brand New: 100 new recipes for slow cookers.
2. Brand New: Prep Time,” Cooking Time,” and Ideal Slow-Cooker Size” are included for each recipe.
3. Brand New: 4 pages of basic and very helpful Extra Information”:
Substitute Ingredients for When You’re in a Pinch”
Kitchen Tools and Equipment You May Have Overlooked”
Assumptions about Ingredients in Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook, Revised and Updated”
4. Brand New: 1 page of Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker: a Friendly, Year-Round Appliance.”
5. Brand New: Additional tips and tricks for making the most of your slow cooker, spread throughout the book.
6. Brand New: A second colora rich purplefor recipe titles, contributors’ names and addresses, the words Tip” and Variation,” and the numbered instruction steps.
7. Brand New: The drawings on the opening pages of chapters and the spot illustrations throughout.
8. Brand New: 1 page of tip-in color, right inside the front cover.
9. Brand New: 2 pages of review excerpts to position the original book’s success, immediately following the tip-in page of color.
10. Revised: An improved Index!
11. Revised: A personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis Pellman Good.
12. Revised: Good’s personal comments and voice throughout the recipes.
We’ve learned a lot since the original Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook first quietly appeared. Now you can benefit with this new edition of the beloved favorite! Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook REVISED and UPDATED
Phyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 11 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list, as well as the bestseller lists of USA Today, Publishers Weekly, and Book Sense. The series includes eight titles. The most recent are Fix-It and Forget-It Pink Cookbook, to benefit the Avon Foundation and Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook, Revised and Updated, with the American Diabetes Association. Good is also the author of the Fix-It and Enjoy-It series, a “cousin” series to the phenomenally successful Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbooks. Phyllis Pellman Good is Executive Editor at Good Books. (Good Books has published hundreds of titles by more than 135 authors.) She received her B.A. and M.A. in English from New York University. She and her husband, Merle, are the parents of two young-adult daughters. For a complete listing of books by Phyllis Pellman Good, as well as excerpts and reviews, visit www.Fix-ItandForget-It.com or www.GoodBooks.com.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.