- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
The Leader Guide includes guidance in setting up and teaching the entire series with flexible teaching plans, a varity of teaching activities, discussion questions, additional commentary. Includes a fruits of the spirit inventory, membership interview form and other helpful tools.
Session topics for the study:
Part 1 - Rediscovering Jesus
Jesus the Messiah
Unique Characteristics of Jesus
Savior of the World
Part 2 - Growing in the Spirit
The Holy Spirit
Understanding Spiritual Fruit
Understanding Spiritual Gifts
Sharing the Spirit
Part 3 - Living in Faith and Service
Session Nine: Spiritual Disciplines: Keys to Gods Heart
Session Ten: The Church
Session Eleven: Understanding Gods Call
Session Twelve: Gods Place for You
Following Jesus: Steps to a Passionate Faith (participant book)
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Start A New Search