Following Jesus - eBook
- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119625&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Following Jesus is an easy-to-use Christian discipleship guide. It helps you mentor believers to grow in faith. This short booklet is a basic Christian discipleship curriculum that covers the key topics including Salvation, Sin and Forgiveness, Prayer, Bible Study & Church, Fears, Doubts & Trust, Spiritual Gifts, Giving & Sharing, and Reliability of the Christian Faith.
Following Jesus answers the big question for every new believer, I'm a Christian, so now what? Studying the handy 12-page booklet helps believers get on the right path and begin to find their place in God's family -- a family that serves the Lord and loves others.
The Christian walk is not about rules, but a relationship between a loving God and his beloved children (Romans 5:6-11). The booklet also provides a list of suggested key verses for the new believer to learn and memorize.
5 Key Areas of Christian Discipleship from Following Jesus Discipleship Guide
- Salvation, Sin & Forgiveness
- How can I be sure that I'm saved?
- Can God forgive me?
- What if I sin again?
- Prayer, Bible study and Church
- How do I pray?
- How do read the Bible?
- Do need to go to church?
- Fears Doubt and Trust
- What about fears and doubts?
- Can God be trusted?
- What's my purpose in life?
- Spiritual Gifts, Giving and Sharing
- What are spiritual gifts and talents?
- What about giving?
- How do I tell others?
- Reliability of the Christian Faith
- Is the Bible reliable?
- Is following Jesus the only way to be saved?
- Is there evidence for the resurrection
- The Journey
Other Customers Also Purchased
Alive: A Cold-Case Approach to the Resurrection - eBookJ. Warner WallaceDavid C. Cook / 2014 / ePub$1.59 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$1.99Save 20% ($0.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW51461EB
The Glory to Glory Sisterhood: God's Sorority - eBookRobin Kirby-GattoDestiny Image / 2010 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18487EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search