Following Jesus - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Following Jesus is an easy-to-use Christian discipleship guide. It helps you mentor believers to grow in faith. This short booklet is a basic Christian discipleship curriculum that covers the key topics including Salvation, Sin and Forgiveness, Prayer, Bible Study & Church, Fears, Doubts & Trust, Spiritual Gifts, Giving & Sharing, and Reliability of the Christian Faith.
Following Jesus answers the big question for every new believer, I'm a Christian, so now what? Studying the handy 12-page booklet helps believers get on the right path and begin to find their place in God's family -- a family that serves the Lord and loves others.
The Christian walk is not about rules, but a relationship between a loving God and his beloved children (Romans 5:6-11). The booklet also provides a list of suggested key verses for the new believer to learn and memorize.
5 Key Areas of Christian Discipleship from Following Jesus Discipleship Guide
- Salvation, Sin & Forgiveness
- How can I be sure that I'm saved?
- Can God forgive me?
- What if I sin again?
- Prayer, Bible study and Church
- How do I pray?
- How do read the Bible?
- Do need to go to church?
- Fears Doubt and Trust
- What about fears and doubts?
- Can God be trusted?
- What's my purpose in life?
- Spiritual Gifts, Giving and Sharing
- What are spiritual gifts and talents?
- What about giving?
- How do I tell others?
- Reliability of the Christian Faith
- Is the Bible reliable?
- Is following Jesus the only way to be saved?
- Is there evidence for the resurrection
- The Journey
Other Customers Also Purchased
Life's Biggest Questions: What the Bible Says about the Things That Matter Most - eBookErik ThoennesCrossway Books & Bibles / 2011 / ePub$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW20261EB
Understanding Scripture: An Overview of the Bible's Origin, Reliability, and Meaning - eBookWayne Grudem, Thomas Schreiner, C. John CollinsCrossway Books & Bibles / 2012 / ePub$7.59 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 24% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24451EB
Angels Are for Real: Inspiring, True Stories and Biblical Answers - eBookJudith McNuttChosen Books / 2012 / ePub$7.89 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24155EB
40 Days to Better Living-Weight Management - eBookScott Morris, Church Health CenterBarbour Books / 2013 / ePub$3.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40616EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search