Following Jesus - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Following Jesus is an easy-to-use Christian discipleship guide. It helps you mentor believers to grow in faith. This short booklet is a basic Christian discipleship curriculum that covers the key topics including Salvation, Sin and Forgiveness, Prayer, Bible Study & Church, Fears, Doubts & Trust, Spiritual Gifts, Giving & Sharing, and Reliability of the Christian Faith.
Following Jesus answers the big question for every new believer, I'm a Christian, so now what? Studying the handy 12-page booklet helps believers get on the right path and begin to find their place in God's family -- a family that serves the Lord and loves others.
The Christian walk is not about rules, but a relationship between a loving God and his beloved children (Romans 5:6-11). The booklet also provides a list of suggested key verses for the new believer to learn and memorize.
5 Key Areas of Christian Discipleship from Following Jesus Discipleship Guide
- Salvation, Sin & Forgiveness
- How can I be sure that I'm saved?
- Can God forgive me?
- What if I sin again?
- Prayer, Bible study and Church
- How do I pray?
- How do read the Bible?
- Do need to go to church?
- Fears Doubt and Trust
- What about fears and doubts?
- Can God be trusted?
- What's my purpose in life?
- Spiritual Gifts, Giving and Sharing
- What are spiritual gifts and talents?
- What about giving?
- How do I tell others?
- Reliability of the Christian Faith
- Is the Bible reliable?
- Is following Jesus the only way to be saved?
- Is there evidence for the resurrection
- The Journey
Other Customers Also Purchased
Now You're Speaking My Language: Honest Communication and Deeper Intimacy for a Stronger Marriage / Revised - eBookGary ChapmanB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.47 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 5% ($0.52)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49636EB
Rewards of Simplicity, The: A Practical and Spiritual Approach - eBookPam Pierce, Chuck D. PierceChosen Books / 2010 / ePub$9.29 Retail:
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12636EB
Understanding World Religions in 15 Minutes a Day: Learn the basics of: IslamBuddhismHinduismMormonismChristianityAnd many more - eBookGarry R. MorganBethany House / 2012 / ePub$7.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32647EB
Finding Favor With the King: Preparing For Your Moment in His Presence - eBookTommy TenneyBethany House / 2004 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22789EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Start A New Search