- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Brand-new from bestselling author Elizabeth George! In her upbeat, practical style, Elizabeth encourages women to embrace
radical faith as they serve God by helping people and accomplishing His projects. Readers will discover key biblical truths toR30;
- grow in courage-knowing God is with them and will give them the courage to do what He asks
- grow in devotion-taking risks to follow God's plan and purpose
- grow in contentment-grasping five provisions from God that produce contentment
StewbeeSuwanee, GAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Informational!February 9, 2011StewbeeSuwanee, GAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Well written and easy reading. If your looking to seek God this is the book for you!
Antoinette FrankeVAAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5July 7, 2010Antoinette FrankeVAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleGod is using this book to speak to my soul. I would recommend it to a friend.
Kathleen Blankenship5 Stars Out Of 5September 15, 2009Kathleen BlankenshipI bought this book for a ladies Bible study at our church and our ladies love it! I looked to buy it at other stores and this is the cheapest I found it! Who could beat $5.99?
Maria Marino5 Stars Out Of 5July 9, 2009Maria MarinoThe author calls it an invitation. Youll call it a life-line. Anchored in the six scripture verses that have kept Elizabeth George steadily on-course for becoming a successful woman (Joshua 1:8), a courageous woman (Joshua 1:9), an exceptional woman (Romans 12:2), a humble woman (1 Peter 5:5-6), a contented woman (Psalm 84:11) and a confident woman (Philippians 4:13), Following God with All Your Heart will steer you forward toward fulfilling Gods will and purpose for your life.Funneled through the Word of God and cemented in a mixture of wisdom and concrete examples, this book traces practical steps to following God wholeheartedly and hot-heartedly without reservation. You will become better acquainted with biblical role models who displayed courage in the midst of pain and adversity, pick up the seven habits for gaining strength and courage, learn to bring your thoughts under control and focus them between the rock-solid walls of Gods will and Gods presence, be struck by mind-catching sidebars and quotes, grasp the meaning of submission, pare down your desires, feel comfortable clothed in humility, zero-in on Gods will and more.A solid bible study, the focus verse for each section echoes at the top of each corresponding chapter, and the biblical truths and practical applications are synthesized in the Moving Forward segment of every chapter. Engaging and forthright, Following God with All Your Heart is rich in insight and how-to navigation. It is a reliable compass that accurately points the way to believing and living Gods plan for you. This is definitely a bring out the highlighters and take plenty of notes type of book. I recommend it highly with all my heart.
Leigh J Burt5 Stars Out Of 5September 23, 2008Leigh J BurtOne of the very best Bible studies I have ever done. It really makes you look at the scriptures and apply them or see how they apply to your life today.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Moving from Fear to Freedom: A Woman's Guide to Peace in Every Situation - eBookGrace FoxHarvest House Publishers / 2007 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22965EB
40 Days to Better Living-Weight Management - eBookScott Morris, Church Health CenterBarbour Publishing / 2013 / ePub$3.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40616EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search