Your trip to England should be an unforgettable experience---for all the right reasons. Plan ahead with Fodor's Travel Intelligence guide to England and the Best of Wales, updated for 2012. Maps, ratings, reviews, photographs, maps, bullet-pointed tips, price ranges, and special notes of interest are organized by region and provide helpful navigation in planning your time abroad. 878 pages, softcover. Compact, pull-out map included.
• Make your trip to England unforgettable with illustrated features, maps, and color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Convenient overview of each region and its highlights
• Top experiences & attractions
• Practical advice for getting around
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore London, the Cotswolds, Cornwall, and beyond
• Discerning Fodors Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• "Word of Mouth" tips from fellow Fodors travelers
• Illustrated features on pubs, gardens, food and drink, Stonehenge, Lake District walks
• Best castles, stately homes, charming villages
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodors England-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Revised annually to provide the latest information
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.