- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
This book equips kids with the same techniques being taught to adults by executive or life coaches. These are the skills and techniques parents want their children to learn in a fun, non-threatening and effective way. The lasting impact of the author's approach is that children respond like champions in every aspect of their day-and for the rest of their lives. Chapters include:
- Talk Yourself Into Greatness
- Direct Your Own Mental Movies
- Act Like a Star
- Carbon Copy Greatness
- Fill Your Mind with Moments of Gold
- Pen a Babe of a Nickname
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Start A New Search