Familiarize children with numbers, counting, and shapes with Sylvan Learning's full-color workbook. Children will learn to count money, add and subtract, and tell time through simple hands-on activities. 64 pages, softcover. Grade 1.
Learn the Basics with Just One Page of Activities Each Day!
Sylvan Learning's First Grade Page Per Day: Math Skills uses engaging games and activities to help children become familiar with real-world math concepts, including:
· Numbers & Operations to 20
· Adding Sums & Subtracting Differences
· Place Values & Number Sense
· Geometry & Shapes
· Telling Time
· Counting Money
Students improve their math skills while they complete fun activities, such as:
· Showing "chart smarts" by reading charts to determine how many people like hamburgers better than pizza, or prefer hockey to soccer
· Determining how many cupcakes are left on the plate after the Cupcake Eater eats some
· Connecting pictures of quarters, nickels, and dimes with pictures of toys with a matching price tag
· And much more!
With perforated pages that can easily be removed for short, portable lessons, First Grade Page Per Day: Math Skills will help give your child daily exposure to activities that are both fun and educational!
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.