- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Interpretation Bible Studies
During the reigns of Saul and David as recorded in First and Second Samuel, the people of Israel experience fear, disappointment, heartache, and betrayal. The compelling theme that weaves its way through these two books and into our lives is the need to balance both the gift of life from God and the promise of God's steadfast love with the ever-present human temptation to take control and usurp God's authority.
Interpretation Bible Studies (IBS) offers solid biblical content in a creative study format. Forged in the tradition of the celebrated Interpretation> commentary series, IBS makes the same depth of biblical insight available in a dynamic, flexible, and user-friendly resource. Designed for adults and older youth, Interpretation Bible Studies can be used in small groups, in church school classes, in large group presentations, or in personal study.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Closeouts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Start A New Search