Firmly Planted: The Books of Moses Part 1 Student Workbook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
For families who desire to create a consistent, common time of worship that will enable them to become "firmly planted" in the Word, this curriculum from First Class Homeschool Ministries will help!
This student workbook accompanies the sold-separately Firmly Planted Family Study Guide: The Books of Moses Part I.
Written for the entire family to enjoy, each lesson in this workbook features activities and questions that span multiple age groups, including coloring pages, puzzles, mazes, wordsearches, MapIt! geography questions, and thought-provoking questions for older students. In addition, younger students are assigned copywork for handwriting practice, and older students are given journaling assignments.
"Nature Study" pages provide suggestions for nature-based application activities for the whole family. Following the 10 lessons of The Books of Moses Part I: God Creates the World and Chooses a Family, these activities will take you and your children into a deeper knowledge of the Bible. 181 pages, softcover, spiralbound. Answer key included. Pages are reproducible for a family.
Vendor: Real Life Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Moses: Calling and Character, LifeGuide Character Bible StudyStephen D. EyreIVP Connect / 2011 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.00Save 22% ($2.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW831418
Firmly Planted Family Study Guide, The Books of Moses Part 1: God Creates the world & Chooses a FamilyJay St. John, Heidi St. JohnReal Life Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$15.00Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW323949
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Books >> Family >> Parenting
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Family >> Parenting
- Start A New Search