- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This student workbook accompanies the sold-separately Firmly Planted Family Study Guide: The Books of Moses Part I.
Written for the entire family to enjoy, each lesson in this workbook features activities and questions that span multiple age groups, including coloring pages, puzzles, mazes, wordsearches, MapIt! geography questions, and thought-provoking questions for older students. In addition, younger students are assigned copywork for handwriting practice, and older students are given journaling assignments. "Nature Study" pages provide suggestions for nature-based application activities for the whole family. Following the 10 lessons of The Books of Moses Part I: God Creates the World and Chooses a Family, these activities will take you and your children into a deeper knowledge of the Bible. 181 pages, softcover, spiralbound. Answer key included. Pages are reproducible for a family.
Vendor: Real Life Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 12/24/14.
Email me when this product is available.
Firmly Planted Family Study Guide, The Books of Moses Part 1: God Creates the world & Chooses a FamilyJay St. John, Heidi St. JohnReal Life Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$15.00Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW323949
Other Customers Also Purchased
My Faith and Hope Are in God MugChristian Art Gifts / 2012 / Gift$6.99 Retail:
$7.99Save 13% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW105997X
I Lift Up My Eyes To the Hills Wall ArtP Graham Dunn Inc. / 2014 / Gift$84.99 Retail:
$107.00Save 21% ($22.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW100240X
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Books >> Family >> Parenting
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Family >> Parenting
- Start A New Search