- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
INSIDE BURNING BUILDINGS, Captain Caleb Holt lives by the firefighter's adage: NEVER LEAVE YOUR PARTNER. Yet at home, in the cooling embers of his marriage, he lives by his own rules.
Growing up, his wife Catherine always dreamed of marrying a loving, brave firefighter . . . just like her father. Now, after seven years of marriage, she wonders when she stopped being "good enough." Countless arguments and anger have them wanting to move on to something with more sparks.
As they prepare for divorce, Caleb's father challenges him to commit to a 40-day experiment: "The Love Dare." Wondering if it's even worth the effort, Caleb reluctantly agrees, not realizing how it will change his world forever.
Surprised by what he discovers about the meaning of love, Caleb begins to see his wife and marriage as worth fighting for. But is it too late? His job is to rescue others. Now Captain Holt must face his toughest job ever . . . rescuing his wife's heart.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- eBooks >> Bible Reference
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search