- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Pat Chadwick5 Stars Out Of 5March 9, 2008Pat ChadwickPersonally, I love the story of Ruth and Naomi, so this was an easy book for me to read. Tenney uses this story as a catalyst for his message on simple living and prioritizing our lives in such a way that we tend to first things first. The author is easy to read and his conversational style keeps you wanting to keep turning the page. If you are having personal struggles in your life, this book will serve a guide to help you come out to the other side. I found it enlightening.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Start A New Search