- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Press
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Appealing to anyone seeking a deeper and richer walk with God
- A non-denominational message of hope, opportunity, and a strategy for spiritual enrichment
- A compelling exploration of the popular question: Why does God bestow favor on some?
- Defines blessing and the mysterious call of God on ones life
Ronnie Floyd came from humble beginnings, as they say. A tough country kid from Texas, he purposed early on to follow the Lord wherever He pointed. Today, as senior pastor of one of the fastest-growing churches in one of the fastest-growing locations in America, Floyd is fascinated with the reasons God bestows blessing on people.
Thoroughly biblical, Finding the Favor of God is filled with biblical and modern illustrations of people who were blessed for certain tasks. With insights gleaned from two decades as a pastor, and a daily, rigorous time with God, Floyd delves into various stations of life, from blue collar workers to white collar careers. Convinced that God is intensely interested in working His plan for the ages through mere humans, Floyd offers an inspiring read that will fire up millions to live out the will of God in their lives.
For over 17 years Dr. Ronnie Floyd has been leading thousands to Jesus Christ through his Invitation to Life ministry in northwest Arkansas. As senior pastor of First Baptist Church of Springdale, Arkansas and pastor of the Church at Pinnacle Hills in Rogers, Arkansas churches with a combined attendance of 15,000 Dr. Floyd also reaches homes across the nation and beyond with his dynamic and powerful message of hope, obedience to Christ, and love televised on WGN Superstation, FamilyNet Television, Sky Angel, the Church Channel and on Direct TV. Each day his ministry can be seen internationally through his television ministry, Winners. He is a gifted communicator, leader, pastor and author of 18 books. He is a featured speaker in various conventions and conferences across America, as well as the visionary founder and major leader of The Summit Business Persons Luncheon in northwest Arkansas that reaches hundreds of leaders weekly. Pastor Floyd and his wife, Jeana, will be married for 30 years in December of 2006. They have two sons, two daughters-in-law and one grandchild. Jeana, Josh, Nick, Kate, Meredith and grandson Peyton serve as his richest treasure on this earth other than his relationship with Jesus Christ.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Birthing the Miraculous: The Power of Personal Encounters with God to Change Your Life and the World - eBookHeidi BakerCharisma House / 2014 / ePub$8.44 Retail:
$14.99Save 44% ($6.55)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46667EB
Prayer Warrior Book of Prayers: The Power of Praying Your Way to Victory - eBookStormie OmartianHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$4.08 Retail:
$6.99Save 42% ($2.91)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43691EB
Expositions of Holy Scripture: Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth and First Book of Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, and Second Kings Chapters - eBookAlexander MacLarenChristian Classics Ethereal Library / 2010 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13848EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Start A New Search