- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Bible Study Course
Click on the order button below to download all six Marriage Partnership studies as a Word file. The course can be used for personal or group use, and is full of thought-provoking questions.
We all enter marriage with great expectations. Most of us are challenged when the reality hits our imagination. However, for some, the disappointment is acute. Their marriage is not living up to their hopes and can only be described as difficult. If you are one of those persons, this six-session course is for you.
Session 1 - Seeking God Together
Turn to God as a couple.
Session 2 - Getting Through the Rough Spots
Gain a new perspective on difficulties.
Session 3 - Joyfully Ever After
Learn to enjoy your marriage.
Session 4 - Try, Try, Again
How to persevere in your marriage.
Session 5 - Realistic Marriage
Expectations can make or break a marriage.
Session 6 - God s Workshop
Marriage can be a way to become more like Christ.
Total number of pages - 73 pages
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search