- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Gifted for Leadership Bible Study
We ve seen it happen and hoped we wouldn t become a statistic. Burnout and overwhelming stress zap the finest among us. We lose key women. Debilitating discouragement implodes within a Christian sister, causing her to doubt her calling, leave the ministry, and even question her faith.
How can we help our sisters retain a healthy balance? How can we support one another and strengthen our call? How can we avoid becoming another burnout statistic?
We ll explore these questions in this study, and gain insights to help each other.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Exodus 17:8 13; Psalm 68:9 19; Isaiah 41:8 14; 49:1 7; John 15:9 17
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: It s not good to be alone.
--Teaching point two: Pour out your heart.
--Teaching point three: Accept the assistance of others.
--Teaching point four: Balance is the key.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Who s Holding Up Your Arms? by Halee Gray Scott (2007)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search