- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Finding the Right One for You is rich with guidelines and practical exercises developed by marriage enrichment expert and author of the bestseller Before You Say "I Do" Norm Wright. Designed to help people in the process of dating make the choices that will lead to the kind of marriage they've always longed for, this book is a must for every person involved in or hoping to be involved in a relationship.
Those seeking God's direction in their decision will appreciate Norm's straightforward answers to questions such as...
- How can I know if I'm in love?
- Where do I find a lifelong partner?
- How can we know if we're compatible?
- When should I get out of a bad relationship?
- How do I recover from a broken relationship?
- What if I've already been married before?
Formerly titled Finding Your Perfect Mate
Amanda BIowaAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5H. Norman Wright knows his stuffApril 4, 2012Amanda BIowaAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I received this book last year as a gift from Focus on the Family, and from the moment it arrived in the mail, I devoured it! Since then, H. Norman Wright has become a favorite author of mine. A renowned marriage and family counselor, Wright knows his stuff when it comes to relationship advice. This book covers a number of factors, and challenges you to look deeper than the average person does in finding a spouse, and to look at the process, ultimately, from God's point of view.
I'd recommend this book to anyone who's on the lookout for the "right one" and wants to honor God with their choice of a matrimonial partner. And I can't thank Focus on the Family (and CBD) enough for sending me this book!
Stephen Maldony4 Stars Out Of 5March 8, 2010Stephen MaldonyGood all around relationship book. The author bridges the gap between new relationships and recent breakups. A lot of useful information and self explanation questions. Written in easy to understand language and at times, you feel like you are having a discussion with an old friend rather than reading a self-help book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Jesus Is: Find a New Way to Be Human - unabridged audiobook on CDJudah SmithBrilliance Audio on CD Unabridged / 2013 / Compact disc$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW573410
Draw the Circle: The 40 Day Prayer Challenge - eBookMark BattersonZondervan / 2012 / ePub$7.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30270EB
Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Gary ChapmanOasis Audio LLC / 2010 / Audio Download$9.79 Retail:
$13.99Save 30% ($4.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA14832-CP
Find Related Products
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search