- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Finding the Right One for You is rich with guidelines and practical exercises developed by marriage enrichment expert and author of the bestseller Before You Say "I Do" Norm Wright. Designed to help people in the process of dating make the choices that will lead to the kind of marriage they've always longed for, this book is a must for every person involved in or hoping to be involved in a relationship.
Those seeking God's direction in their decision will appreciate Norm's straightforward answers to questions such as...
- How can I know if I'm in love?
- Where do I find a lifelong partner?
- How can we know if we're compatible?
- When should I get out of a bad relationship?
- How do I recover from a broken relationship?
- What if I've already been married before?
Formerly titled Finding Your Perfect Mate
Other Customers Also Purchased
Draw the Circle: The 40 Day Prayer Challenge - eBookMark BattersonZondervan / 2012 / ePub$7.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30270EB
101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged - eBookH. Norman WrightHarvest House Publishers / 2004 / ePub$5.29 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$9.99Save 47% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9771EB
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His NameSally Lloyd-JonesZonderKidz / 2006 / Hardcover$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 199 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW708257
Find Related Products
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search