- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Mom's Ordinary Day
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Bible study series addressing the unique needs of moms. These 8 Bible studies help women discover Gods wisdom on how to be the best mothers, women, and disciples they can be. Each study contains 6 sessions divided into 5 flexible portions: For You Alone, For You and Gods Word, For You and Others, For You and God, and For You and Your Kids. The last section helps moms share each weeks nugget of truth with their children. Finding Joy in All You Are helps moms discover who they are as a whole person. Everyone wants a piece of mom but this study will help a mom discover more about herselfas a mom, a believer, and a unique creation of God.
Blessed Mom of 25 Stars Out Of 5Great for you, friends AND the kids!January 1, 2013Blessed Mom of 2Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible study booklet has already been a hit in our small group of moms. We are not always good about doing a study weekly on our own but if we want to there is one there to prep us for our group study. And then there is a section to do with your kids based on the same study from the week. I haven't done this yet since mine are really quite young but I LOVE the option! We will likely be ordering more from this series when we are done!
Betsy Hall5 Stars Out Of 5September 24, 2010Betsy HallI have enjoyed the Bible study. it is easy to use as a participant. As the leader it is clearly outlined on how to lead the discussion.
Emily Green4 Stars Out Of 5April 14, 2008Emily GreenWe have been using this series for our Mom's bible study group of 6. It helps to guide our group into discussions and provides the necessary relevant scriptures. It's points can be somewhat obvious or repetitive. The other sections ("For You Alone", "For You and God") are very worthwhile and I would recommend any of the books in this series.
Mothering Without Guilt: A Mom's Ordinary Day Bible Study SeriesJean E. SyswerdaZondervan / 2003 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW47152
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search