- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
Hold onto the redemptive myth of God.
Science fiction, with its complex mythologies and exploration of meaning in human life, produces some of the most compelling stories in pop culture. A renaissance in
accessible sci-fi on television and in movies has more people than ever asking the big questions about what it means to be a human living on this earth. We can rejoice
that these stories are leading people to ask big questions, but we must remember to point to the ultimate truth found in God s story.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: John 1:1-9, Romans 3:12-31, Romans 8:18-30
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: God is the intelligence responsible for all things.
--Teaching point two: Christ s sacrifice and continued love redeem the human race.
--Teaching point three: Redemption is the focus of our corporate spiritual hope.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Sci-Fi s Brave New World by James A. Herrick (2009)
This Bible study is 9 printed pages.
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Film
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search