- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
The Call continues to stand as a classic, reflective work on life's purpose. Best-selling author Os Guinness goes beyond our surface understanding of God's call and addresses the fact that God has a specific calling for our individual lives.
Why am I here? What is God's call in my life? How do I fit God's call with my own individuality? How should God's calling affect my career, my plans for the future, my concepts of success? Guinness now helps the reader discover answers to these questions, and more, through a corresponding workbook - perfect for individual or group study.
According to Guinness, "No idea short of God's call can ground and fulfill the truest human desire for purpose and fulfillment." With tens of thousands of readers to date, The Call is for all who desire a purposeful, intentional life of faith.
Also availbale in audio format, narrated by Os Guinness.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Justice in the Burbs: Being the Hands of Jesus Wherever You Live - eBookWill Samson, Lisa SamsonBaker Books / 2007 / ePub$8.80 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.00Save 45% ($7.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13222EB
A Heart Like His: Intimate Reflections on the Life of David - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2010 / ePub$9.994 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6353EB
Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God, Revised and Expanded - eBookHenry T. Blackaby, Richard Blackaby, Claude KingB&H Books / 2008 / ePub$7.774.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6347EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search