Advanced Search Links
Five Steps to Financial Freedom: Money Management Made Easy--Bible Study Workbook
Hensley Publishing / 2003 / Paperback
$16.99 (CBD Price)
Save: $6.00 (26%)
Availability: In Stock
CBD Stock No: WW3220849
In this, his first comprehensive study, author and financial coach James Wise identifies the five scriptural principles for obtaining financial freedom, and shows you exactly how to implement them no matter what your current situation. Through language that is simple to understand, and a format that is uncomplicated, he demonstrates in detail how to set realistic financial goals when it comes to budgeting, saving, reducing debt, and giving. By using information, charts, worksheets, applications, and real-life scenarios from his financial workshops, you'll discover how easy it actually is to immediately apply what you've learned.
Do you accurately understand...
- your own misconceptions toward money and finances?
- common but often unrecognized symptoms of materialism?
- how to improve your financial condition?
- what the credit-card comfort zone is, and how it affects your spending?
- how to break the vicious cycle of credit-card debt?
- how to plan your spending?
- how to accelerate your debt repayment and become debt-free?
- the benefits of a savings plan, and how to start one?
- the difference between ownership and stewardship?
- the five scriptural principles for managing investments?
- how giving can unleash God's blessing in your life?
- what God's Word teaches about handling money?
Read all Questions/Answers for "Five Steps to Financial Freedom: Money Management Made Easy--Bible Study Workbook"
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products